Monday 20 July 2015

Easy food

We are still eating up the food out of the freezer. Life has been very busy so quick and simple meals all round. Plus the warm weather means I don't want to be standing in a hot kitchen anyway. Last night the children ate at their dad's so I was just cooking for me. I made pasta salad with mackerel. The vegtables came from the garden. The mackerel had a reduced label on it for 50p and the pasta was a little froma  30p value bag. So a very cheap meal. It was very tasty. I have some of the pasta salad left so I will have that tonight with a couple of the eggs my sister gave me.


I then followed a recipe given to me by a colleague. We made this with the children in school on our recent celebration of French Day it was delicious so I brought the recipe home. I love how simple it is to make.


It tastes delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment