Friday 31 July 2015

Muscle food

I keep seeing on facebook foodie groups that people use muscle foods and that the meat is cheap and good value. Then Elaine posted on mortgage free in three that she had ordered a selectioin of meat. So I popped over to the muscle foods here to be nosey and found that they have an offer for new customers. £75.00 for all of this (and free delivery!)

New Customer Lean Selection:

• 2 x 2.5kg Premium Chicken Breast Fillets 
• 2 x 6-7oz Irish Grass Fed Rump Steaks 
• 4 x 6-7oz British Beef Hache Steaks 
• 2 x 400g British Extra Lean Steak Mince 
• 1 x 1.2kg Whole Corn-Fed Chicken 
• 2 x 400g Premium Diced Turkey Breast 
• 2 x 454g Lean Chicken Breast Sausages 
• 2 x 4oz Lite Beef Burgers

...& Fresh Vegetables:

• 1 x 500g Fresh Skinny Sweet Potato Fries
• 1 x 500g Fresh Slow Cooker Mix 
• 1 x 500g Shredded Red Cabbage 
• 1 x 500g Peeled Chunky Sweet Potato Chips

...& These FREE!!

• 1 x 454g Meaty Pork Sausages
• 1 x 340g Giant British Lean Meatballs
• 1 x 350g Low Fat Bacon Medallions
• Free Super Chilled Delivery
• Your Choice of Delivery Date
• Expertly Cut on Day of Despatch

…& These for NEW Customers ONLY:

• 1 x £5 Muscle Food Vouchers
• 1 x 500g Fresh Salmon Fillet Voucher

Looked good so I decided to order. Today my delivery arrived. I have had emails to tell me it would be coming today and then I got a text message nice an early to tell me it was on it's way. I chose the savers delivery option (free!) as I knew there would be someone here all day so Iddin't mind not having a specific time slot. 

My boxes ready for unpacking. When I opened the box, everything was vacuum packed so looks really small. This is what Igot for my money

Bacon medallions 350g
 2 packs of sweet potato chips 2 packs of turkey breast
 
  2 packs stuffed full of chicken breasts (24 in total)
 
  2 packs of hache steaks
  2 packs mince 3 packs of sausages

There was also some rump steaks although I seem to have forgotten those!


There is enough meat here to last us for over a month, probably more like 2 months. Brilliant. Even less need to go to the supermarket now.

Do you want to give muscle foods a go? Then click here the link will take you to the muscle foods website where you will get 4 free chicken breasts on any order over £25.


I have not been paid to write this post. I just wanted to share what I believe to be a fantastic bargain with others.

1 comment:

  1. Similar to any other machine, you as its user need to keep in mind the essence of maintenance and care. Following the right methods in doing so can ensure that the Meat mincer will last longer and at its finest condition at all times. A little thing that would mean a lot is to ensure that there will no bits of meats left within the machine while you store it. The manuals would be very handy to get other vital pieces of information about the machine.

    ReplyDelete