Thursday 7 August 2014

Running stats

 

I have been busy running this week, I haven't really done very much of anything else, a little shopping, visiting family and tidying. nothing significant. I am feeling vey proud of myself. The graph above is taken from my app I use on my phone to calculate how far I have been running. These are my totals for August, the first bar on the graph (5.4 mils is Friday 1st August. As you can see I took Tuesday as a rest day, I wasn't feeling great so I relaxed.

 Below are the stats my app is showing me for August.

 

 

 

distance

45.2
Miles

duration

06:16
Hours

Calories

3,373
burned

Workouts

8
 
Now I know that the next few weeks won't be as impressive- we are going away for a couple of weeks, just me and the two children. I am hoping to get out on a couple of smaller runs. I will let you know how I get on.
 
 
 
completed

No comments:

Post a Comment