Wednesday 19 February 2014

What's on your needles?

I have spotted lots of blogs showing off their current knitting projects today which have inspired me to show off my current work in progress.
I have discovered that Tami is showing off her gorgeous sock yarn blanket here I can't wait to see the finished product. Tami is holding  a WIPW linky, I am joining up with this this week, it reaches out to my inquisitive nosey nature.

So here is my WIPW picture;

it's sleeve no. 1 for the cardigan I am knitting for myself. I am a little nervous it isn't going to fit which for a first project for myself isn't too surprising. If it doesn't fit me I am sure it will fit one oft he girls so I am ploughing on regardless ready to learn a lesson!

So what are you knitting this week? How is the project coming along?


No comments:

Post a Comment