Friday 21 February 2014

My new venture

Good evening, I have decided to try another avenue to make a little extra cash.
I got thinking the last few days to see what I have in abundance and what I am able to do.

It turns out I have plenty of fabric and I can sew! It has been mentioned to me in the past that I could sell the things I make. however I have always thought hmm not sure. Recently I have had a few request to make presents for frineds and family. This made me think perhaps I could sell my wares.
This would certainly help as I have more fabric than I need so I can use it to stock my little shop.

Do you want a peek?

My shop is called littlefamilyof3sarah and you can find it on Etsy here. Go on take a peek, let me know what you think and if you have seen anything on my blog I have made that you would llike to buy. I am in the very early stages of the shop so haven't got much stock listed yet but I have plans for more items over the next few weeks.

Do you already sell on Etsy- or somewhere else? Do you have any tips for a newby like me?


These 2 aprons are currently in my shop.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea Sarah, I have toyed with the idea of an Etsy shop but have enough requests to keep me busy. I am about to start on a set of 8 cushion covers, luckily she wants envelope backs not zippers. I can insert them but it is not my favourite job in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam I haven't had any personal request for a while. I may go along to a craft fair or 2 to see what is already being offered there as that may be another avenue for me to make a little extra.
      Definitely agree about zips not being a favourite fastener, I avoid if at all possible too! LOL

      Delete