Saturday 1 February 2014

Christmas.

I need to focus. I have lost my focus a little this week. I have bought lunch despite having a packed lunch- because I didn't fancy it! Then I couldn't be bothered to cook so bought a pizza in asda. Today I had a little shopping spree. I have bought things we needed actually if I am honest its things I wanted and convinced myself we need. I could have managed without my favourite smellies- bought at 85% off but still unnecessary. Other things I needed so bought cleaning products etc.

I did spend a little on getting these developed;










 
Yes I finally got around to developing the photographs of our visit to Disneyland at Christmas. This is item number 15 on my bucket list. I am so pleased with them. It's a shame there aren't more of Dylan but he hates them being taken and gets very upset if I try and get any of him. Not worth spoiling the fun we were having for as they wouldn't be very good with his grump face on them all! LOL
 
We had such an amazing time. I am so pleased that I managed to save for this experience, and to keep it as a surprise. We got all the way to Disneyland before Stephanie found out where we were going! I will never forget our holiday. Expensive but worth it!
 
Now I need to get my savings sorted out so we can work towards some more of the items on our bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment