Friday 27 December 2013

a finished knit

I am going to start by saying Merry Christmas- I'm a little late but well we have been busy completing another item off of the bucket list!- I will post about this later as I need to get the pictures developed so that I can show you- there is whole new blog post of a story in that!


So back to the point, I have not posted this week as a we went to Disney and then Christmas eve was spent organising the finishing touches for the big Family Christmas. This evening is the first time that I have sat down since I broke up from school 1 week ago1 It has been fantastic.

The children have gone to visit their dads so I have spent this evening chilling and completing this;

 
 
Only 2 months after I started to knit it. Not bad going for me! The pattern took a lot of figuring out initially, but it has been totally worth it. I can't wait to see what Stephanie thinks when she gets home.
 
I am going to cross off another thing on the bucket list and cast on a knit for myself next. I will be keeping up with this years frugal theme by using a pattern and yarn which I will hopefully find upstairs in the stash, meaning that it won't cost me a penny.
 
 
I want to make a good stab at progressing through the bucket list this year. -2014 is going to be the year of fun! More about that later I am still twiddling with the fine details but I am determined that this is going to be a great year :-)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment