Tuesday 29 October 2013

making money

Today I have spent a large portion of the day looking into ways for me to save/make money. I have seen lots of other bloggers saying that they have used quidco to earn extra cash. So today I have signed up, I did some Christmas shopping and have earned around £3.00 cash back. I then switched my gas and electricity supplier- something that has been on my to do list for a little while. This has earned me £25.00 cash back. Not bad for a little while spent browsing the net.
I also used my nectar/clubcard where appropriate which means I have more points to save up for our trips out when there are enough there.

I have some more money making schemes I want to organise this week; I have some items to list on eBay and some clothes I want to take to the 'cash for clothes' outlet near my current supermarket of choice.


2 comments:

  1. Have you tried surveys, they don't work for me I'm in the wrong age group but a lot of people swear by them.
    Hester

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, yes I am a member of several survey sites but don't get very many to do. I think I am not buying the right things! LOL

      Delete