Wednesday 23 October 2013

Feeling spoilt

Last night I stood and made these;

These are gingerbread cupcakes. I made some in school with my class for our Macmillan coffee morning tomorrow but something went very wrong with the cakes the children made, they bubbled out of the cases and all over the oven?!!
As we made them at the end of the day the children didn't see the mess as they were still cooking when the children went home. So I came home and made a fresh batch and took them in for the children to decorate tomorrow.
As is tradition in many staff rooms the country over I needed to take cake in today to celebrate my birthday. I decided to make a chocolate fudge cake. It lasted until the end of lunchtime! LOL

There was a little mix left over so I made some cupcakes for our lunch boxes for the rest of the week.
 
I woke up this morning to discover I had been well and truly spoilt look what I got;
 
bath things from Dylan, a toy cat and my fav sweeties from Stephanie, wine and chocs from a friend, make up bags from the children's grandparents, socks and maltesers from 2 of my colleagues.

I have had a lovely birthday and got to spend it with many different people and ended it at Stephanie's school disco doing masses of mental maths with small children as I was in charge of the sweet stall!

I am absolutely exhausted and off to bed now- night all.
 

2 comments: