Friday 27 September 2013

knitting

I have been knitting this week, following a pattern on my ideas list. How surprised are you that Stephanie has already claimed it, even though it is barely half done!


Stephanie has decided to pick up the knitting that she began a LONG time ago. She is trying so hard with it look at the concentration in her face;

 
Needlework;
 
Excuse the pictures, she was sat on my la doing this. She has gone to bed very proud as she completed 2 whole rows by herself.
 
 
I am knitting in peace now as Stephanie is in bed, whilst I watch Strictly Stephanie's (!) new scarf is growing nicely.
 



2 comments:

  1. I remember learning to knit young. She is a clever girl to claim your beautiful knitting early.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie is desperate to make her own scarves, her knitting at the moment is fir her teddy but she really wants to make her dad one for Christmas

      Delete