Monday 29 July 2013

And it's complete


Today I finished decorating the upstairs bathroom. I don't know why I have put it off for so long it has taken me less than 24 hours to complete it.



This is the only picture I could find of the bathroom to give you a bit of a before picture. The cabinet came off the wall (it broke) about a month ago. The rest was as it was when we moved in.
This is it now

It's not an easy room to photograph the colours aren't showing up quite right. But here it is.
 
Total cost for this project £0.00!!
Yes you did read that correctly. See the paint was free, it was the ends of paints from previous rooms. The curtain is fabric leftover from a previous project. Everything else was already in the room. I could do with a new shower curtain but the one we have works perfectly well so when I next go shopping if I see a reasonably priced one I like I will get it, but until then bathroom made over and no money spent- RESULT!

3 comments:

  1. Where do you find the energy! You are just amazing at getting things done on a budget.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it really energising when I can see that what I am doing is working, and I like I little bit of a competition so seeing how little I can do these things on really spurs me into keeping going.

      Delete