Sunday 16 June 2013

Sunday

I have so much to share with you all, today has been busy. I'll post about one thing each day until I have caught up, that should help with the mid week lull I get from having so much to do from work.

So today here is the garden update for this week it's starting to do well;

When I got up this morning I discovered that Stephanie had written a sign for her garden. I love it!
Raspberries are starting to bud

The peas are beginning to flower

 
Carrots are sprouting up

This pea is really doing well

Strawberries are beginning to fruit
I seem to have forgotten to photograph them but the beans are doing well too. All looking somewhat behind due to the late start this year, but never mind we are getting there!! Alsways makes me smile when I can see things beginning to grow in the garden.

1 comment: