Sunday 31 March 2013

happy Easter

I have been quite the past week as had so much going on; Stephanie has been ill with an ear infection, usual end of term madness at work, and family visiting.

So very busy but still managing a little crafting- I have almost finished the knitting I've been working on that should be complete in the next couple of days. This evening I have been teaching my sister to crochet she is making a granny blanket for my niece.

This eve we decided to splash out and treat ourselves to a takeaway Indian for dinner, we saved 10% as I collected the order on the way to feed a friends cat, but I must say I was disappointed I will cook myself next time. I thought it would be a really special/tasty curry hut it wasn't at all. Nevermind!

6 comments:

  1. What a pity aout the take-away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a shame, oh well we know not to go there again.

      Delete
  2. That is the problem when you cook from scratch, you know how things should taste and if it is not better than you make yourself it is a
    disappointment. I hope you both recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Stephanie is much better now x

      Delete
  3. ...may thee have a sunshiny week ahead! ~ blessed be!...(0:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not sunny yet but the weather is supposed to warm up in the next couple of days- I hope the forecast is right

      Delete