Wednesday 2 January 2013

Yarn along

Happy New year!



I had a lovely new year celebrated with family, busy but great. I had an ever changing number of people coming for New year dinner due to illness. the least there would have been is 3 the most 13! In the end there were 9 of us around the tables in my little kitchen.


On with the yarn along- I have nothing new on my needles this evening as I have just (an hour ago!!) finished Stephanie's pink waterfall cardigan;

 
 
I'm reading the book I got for Christmas, how to grow your own food as well as one on the kindle app on my phone Heroes, or Greek fairytales for my children.

I'm not sure what I am going to cast on next I have a few items which need finishing/fixing so I'm going to try and get on with those first.

No comments:

Post a Comment