I have not joined in with a happiness revolution for a while, prompted by Astra's post yesterday I have decided it may be just the thing I need. I'm feeling glum, nothing serious just run down, full of cold, overtired and a little sensitive. So I'm going to ignore that and share the things I am happy for!
The 10 things I am happy about this month are
1. The excitement I feel before I give people their presents
2. That I will get to see my children's expressions on Christmas day when they find their presents
3. My sister, niece and nephew are coming to stay for new year
4. My little sister has found a home for her and my niece and nephew- not too far away from me :-)
5. I was able to go into work late so that I could watch my daughter's nativity play at school
6. I am getting 2 whole weeks off to spend with my children over Christmas
7. That next weekend I have a super surprise booked for the chn- I can't post any more details as Dylan has discovered this blog- Hi nosey!!
8. On Sunday next week we are off to the pantomime, a yearly treat for us and this year the chn's nan and 2 cousins are joining us
9. My Christmas shopping is complete
10. I have nothing planned for tomorrow morning so I can wake up when I am ready :-)
I'm feeling a little better just seeing things written down to remind me Life IS good!
Now I am off to get ready to brave Asda whilst I have an evening alone