Sunday 28 October 2012

London

As I have said before I am very lucky to live so close to London, I love to visit as there is so much to do.
This weekend my Dad, Step mum and youngest brother came to stay. They had one request to go to London. Off we head to the train station. Thanks to Southeastern group save offer it cost £47.00 for 4 adults and 2 children to go off for the day all round London and travel via the high speed train. Not bad considering with my railcard I usually pay around £22 for me and my 2 children.

We visited Buckingham palace, Trafalgar Square, Houses of Parliament, and had a trip on the London eye.



Being autumn there were lots of leaves around to enjoy; lots of leaf fights to amuse the children and passersby!

We have been on the London Eye before but the others hadn't. We went on just as it began to get dark, whereas the children and I have only been on during the day before. It looks amazing as the city gets lit up for the evening.



 
I am fighting a cold today, I managed to ignore it yesterday so that we could still enjoy our day out. I have given in today and just relaxed in the hope it will go away quicker. My Dad and family have just gone home, my sister and her children are not due back from her friends house until to morrow, Stephanie has gone to visit her Dad. Which leaves Dylan and me in a very uncharacteristically quiet, and very much appreciated quite house.
 
Bliss :-)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment