Saturday 17 March 2012

Participation in the virtual spring fair

I was directed over to mum's blog for the spring fair by Green flag as she quite rightly though it would suit me.

I have lots of projects involving sewing on the go/planned, the spring fair is just what I need to organise myself. I completed 2 projects ready to showcase at the spring fair on 31st March. I'm not going to show them before the fair. I will tease you with the pics of the fabrics I used in today's creations;

I wonder who this pink fabric may be destined for??

I love this fabric, there are 2 claimants for something made with this one...

These are the pieces cut ready to go, in the book in the corner is my sketched design for the end product.

You'll have to pop back at the end of the month to see what I made with these, see you at the spring fair

No comments:

Post a Comment