Sunday 5 June 2011

Yarn along

I found my way to Ginny's yarn along today via jacintas blog and thought I would join in to so here is my pic
The knitting is a hat to match the rainbow scarf I made Stephanie last week. It is only the second item I have ever knitted and so far appears to be going well I am using this pattern. As it says in the title it is basic, maybe my next knitting attempt may be something a little more complicated, perhaps.
The book is Loverws and Players because I like to read easy no thinking required kind of books in bed.

Also today I have finished my dress, and made a couple of alterations so I am now happy with the fit.

admittedly not hte best photo, but perhaps I can get a better one when I wear it.

This is the latest dress I made Stephanie, I made it using butterick b4718, it is a pattern I have used a lot over the past couple of years Stephanie has several dresses from it all in different prints as she likes them so much.
My next dress for her is a little different she chose a new pattern when we were shopping for material on Friday, picture will follow once I have made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment