Sunday 17 April 2011

Family

Family is really important to me, one of my bug bears is that I don't have the opportunity to spend more time with my family. I have 6 brothers and sisters in total but 5 of them live almost 300 miles away I also have a brother who lives 20 Min's tops drive away. Due to our different work etc schedules we don't see each other anywhere near as much as I would like. However today he came over for dinner and we spent the afternoon in the garden chatting and playing with the children. Bliss.

We played crack the egg on the trampoline for ages. It was a shame when I had to take him home, but Stephanie was getting tired so I needed to get her ready for bed. Still he will be back for Easter dinner on Sunday. One of my sisters, 2 nieces and 1 nephew are coming on Thursday to stay until Monday, so very excited about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment