Sunday 28 November 2010

homemade Christmas

Ok so our christmas won't be totoally homemade, but I am trying to make it so as far as possible. In this spirit we have been making some decorations today, here have a peak;

to go on the tree

Stephanie's first real sewing

The pro in action

the finished products

making chains

Did you notice Stephanie getting right into the spirit in her santa dress??

Not long now. I have looked through my hidy places and Stephanie has 5 presents, Dylan has one. I also have a few knick knacks for each of them. I had every intention of cutting back our christmas shopping this year and my dire financial situation due to a string of recent unfortunate events means that I am absolutely broke and so the christmas cut backs are now enforced cutbacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment