Saturday 16 October 2010

More rummaging around in boxes

Remember last month when I went rummaging through the children's grandparents things whilst helping them pack for their impending move?
Well today I have been rummaging whilst helping them to unpack! AMongst my treasures are this material;
I'm not sure what I will do with this but it was heading towards a black bin liner when I arrived! So I said I would find something to do with it to save it from going to the tip. Just need some inspriation now.

I also found metres of curtain lining, will be fantastic when I get as far as making my curtains for the house.
I also have tables clothes, my favourite being this one;
Can you guess why I love- those of you that no me well will no that I love the snow and I love christmas! Along with the table cloth which fits my dining table, I have also found 2 smaller table cloths which would fit the size of a coffee table. One of these has a stain on which I am hoping will come out in the wash. There were also 4 matching napkins. I was very excited about this find.

There was also this beautiful bowl;


I love it, it is so pretty.

But what I got most excited about was these;


I don't actually know what they are supposed to be, but I have plans to turn them into cusion covers for my living room. The picture does not do the gorgeous fabric justice. I can't wait to get started on them. Hopefully by the end of the month I will be blogging to show you some of the things I have made. Baring in mind the long hours I seem to be spending in uni it will be some feat to manage to make one cushion cover let alone complete my list.

Does anyone else out there make lists? My lists always seem to grow despite making efforts to complete items on them. Maybe I will be brave and post my making list sometime soon, it has many items on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment